Are you have problems with the IRS and need tax help? The IRS can be very intimidating to those consumers and businesses facing IRS tax problems. Whether you have unpaid back taxes or you are facing a business tax audit, personal tax audit, IRS levy, IRS tax seizure, IRS tax tax lien, or IRS tax garnishment you may have rights that can help protect you or your business during this time. The IRS is a sophisticated debt collector and IRS tax problems will not go away without a resolution as the penalties and interest continue to increase often dramatically.
If you have a tax problem you should seek professional advice. Please review our IRS tax resolution services throughout this site. Our firm strives to be efficient, affordable, and effective for our consumer and business clients. Our initial consultations are free of charge.
Tax Representation and IRS Tax Issues
- Did you receive a tax audit notice and need business or personal tax audit representation?
- Did you fail to file tax returns and need assistance with unfiled returns and penalties?
- Do you owe back taxes?
- Does your business need tax help with payroll tax problems or sales tax problems?
- Has the IRS placed liens on your property?
- Are you facing an IRS levy or an IRS tax wage garnishment?
- Are you facing an IRS tax seizure of property?
Possible IRS Tax Resolution
- If you owe the IRS a significant amount of money for tax debt you may be able to do a tax settlement through use of an Offer in Compromise.
- If you need more time to pay your tax debt you can apply for a tax payment plan or tax installment plan.
- If the unpaid or disputed tax liability meets certain requirements, a bankruptcy may discharge the tax debt completely.
- If you are an innocent spouse subject to the tax problems resulting from the actions of your spouse you may qualify for IRS tax innocent spouse relief.
- The IRS tax debt may be uncollectible (Current Not Collectible Status) or may be beyond the IRS tax statute of limitations.
Contact the tax attorney and tax lawyers of Tiller Law today for your free consultation.
Serving Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Hobe Sound, Stuart, Port St. Lucie, St. Petersburg and Tampa and throughout the State of Florida.