Tiller Law was founded upon the core principals of client and community service and professional integrity
which are often forgotten in the modern practice of law.
The managing member of the firm is Donald H. Tiller III. Mr. Tiller earned a Juris Doctor from the University
of Florida’s Levin College of Law and holds Masters of Law (LL.M.) in Real Property Development from the
University of Miami’s School of Law. Mr Tiller practices primarily in the areas of real estate, bankruptcy, and
has been on the forefront of foreclosure defense cases throughout the state of Florida.
Prior to entering the legal field, Mr. Tiller established a career in government and politics that began
with an internship serving a prominent United States Senator from Florida and culminated with a position as
campaign manager for a high ranking member of the House of Representatives. To this day, Mr. Tiller
continues to push for progressive legislation in his role as attorney and advocate for the benefit of all Floridians.
Donald H. Tiller III
● University of Miami School of Law. Masters of Law in Real Property Development (LL.M.)
● University of Florida - Levin College of Law. Juris Doctorate (J.D.)
● University of Tampa, Bachelors of Arts, Government and Political Science (B.A.)
● The Florida Bar
● United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
● United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida